Thursday, November 5, 2015

#Nerd By Cambria Hebert Review

#Nerd by Cambria Hebert is book one of the #hashtag series.

"Our eyes collided and my entire world seemed to realign."

My heart hurt for Rimmel and her lack of confidence and value in herself. My heart swooned for Romeo and his charismatic and caring ways when it came to getting Rimmel to open up. Romeo's intentions may have been misplaced at first, but once he lets his feelings guide him you can't help but love him. I love them both! But together the chemistry is undeniable.

#Nerd is nothing as I expected! It's witty, charming, and steamy. Each character brings their own to the book, making me laugh, hurt, and feel. My chest would swell with emotion. It would literally ache with the loneliness and pain felt. Then I'd want to punch certain characters at other times.

I loved every minute of it! It's more of a light read, but there isn't any less drama or heat. Believe me, you'll feel it all!

This is the first book I've read by Cambria Hebert and I was not disappointed. She made me feel. I'm definitively excited to read more from her and let me tell you, #Hater (#Hashtag Series 2), is now available too! Get more from Rimmel and Romeo now!

The first book in the #Hashtag series is on SALE (.99), but not for much longer!! GET IT NOW!!

Purchase Link:
Amazon
Barnes and Noble
iBooks
Kobo

No comments:

Post a Comment