Saturday, September 16, 2017

Loving Storm Teaser #2

Loving Storm by Carian Cole is coming soon OCTOBER 13th!!!!
Be prepared to fall in love all over again!


Sign up for alerts about this book! → Alert Sign Up
ADD to your TBR → Goodreads

➤➤➤➤
EVIE 

I met him in a snow storm...
We spent forty-eight hours trapped in the back of his pickup truck.
We fought.
We touched.
We fell.
Hard.

STORM

She literally crashed into my life...
The last thing I wanted was a relationship. Especially with a quirky chick who drove me insane. But something about her got under my skin, and into my heart.
And I had to have her.
All of her.
Now.

Falling in love in the back of a truck, just the two of us, was easy.
Dealing with psycho fans, jealous exes, and demons from the past...not so easy.

While Loving Storm can be enjoyed as a STANDALONE, it is best read after reading Storm.

GRAB STORM NOW! FREE with #KindleUnlimited!

ONLY 99¢!!
Amazon / Amazon Universal


No comments:

Post a Comment