Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Kyler by C.A. Harms Review


This is my first C.A. Harms book and I am beyond happy I took a chance on her work.
"Kyler" was an amazing, easy, and beautiful read.

I loved how the author portrayed both Ashlynn and Kyler's character. The tempo to their character development was spot on!

Now to the actual storyline, its a love triangle story. So if you love your drama then you are in the right place! No saving the drama for your lama here. lol. A little preview of the book:

"Do you know how hard it's been sitting on the sidelines watching you with the wrong guy, and being forced to just accept it?"

This one sentence gutted me to the core. I felt every emotional fiber and love that Kyler has for our girl Ashlynn.

Definitely a MUST READ!

Purchase Link: Amazon

***Advance Reader Copy provided for an honest review.***

No comments:

Post a Comment