Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Asphalt Cowboy's Girl Book Review


Marie Savage is a new author to me, so my expectation was not high. However, I got to say...I loved Asphalt Cowboy's Girl. I enjoyed Aimee Jo and Luke's story. It pulled me in from the first page.

Luke is a rig driver, making his way across America one city at a time or better yet, one women at a time. LOL. A commitment phobe, he only dreams of being single and ready to mingle. But can all that change with one blond beauty?

Aimee Jo has dreams. Dreams that can only come alive in sunny California. Hoping to make it big she leaves everything and everyone she knows behind and hits the road. Until, an unfortunate event turns her plans upside down. And into the rig of a commitment phobe. LOL.

Can these two make it far along before they kill each other or give their chance to feel more for each other?

I highly recommend! It's an easy read with all the romance and hiccups along the way.

ARC provided for an honest review.

Purchase Link:

No comments:

Post a Comment