Thursday, February 21, 2019

Book Review: Kandi Steiner "What He Never Knew"

Kill me why don't you Kandi Steiner!

I absolutely loved the "What He Doesn't Know" series. I'm not one to shy away from stories that deal with cheating and this series had some gut-churning angst. At first, I was rooting for Reese to get the girl but then the second book had me doing a 180. I was completely in Cameron's corner and I lost the love for Reese. Honestly, the two men were pretty awesome in their own ways and it was Charlie who didn't deserve to be the objection of their devotion. I was pretty angry with her during this story.

Kandi Steiner brought closure to all of her fans who loved this series as much as I did. Although, this can be read as a standalone, it is beneficial to read the first two in order to understand the pain Reese has endured.

***Disclaimer: ARC provided for an honest review.***

No comments:

Post a Comment