Thursday, May 23, 2019

Book Review: "Written with Regret" by Aly Martinez


Download your copy today or read FREE in 
Kindle Unlimited!



"Not everything was black and white. 
It was often in the gray areas where the hardest decisions were made."

I've read my fair share of books written by Aly Martinez and somehow she always seems to blow me away. Every time she releases a new book, I am excited because I know I won't be disappointed. Each and every of her stories so far have been epic!

Written with Regret has all the components needed for a book to be a successful and enjoyable by readers of the romance genre. The writing was fantastic, dialogues and especially all the interactions between characters were so vivid that I could see visually. 

This is book 1 of the duet and it has utterly blown my mind. This book is one that I've read this year that has completely blindsided me and took me in this rollercoaster of emotions. Such a stunning read.

I was honestly expecting it to be a normal romance book with the same angst but damn....the emotions! The emotions presented throughout the story was vivid and palpable and that cliffhanger a definite shocker of them all!  I can honestly say that Written with Regret made my heart sing with emotions. 

My advice to you is...what are you waiting for? GRAB YOUR COPY NOW! Don't read any reviews with spoilers....definitely go blind and dive into the story.  You won't regret it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment