Saturday, June 15, 2019

Book Review: Jessica Hawkins "Violent Ends"


🌹🌹 Violent Ends by Jessica Hawkins 🌹🌹
Release Date: June 18th, 2019


Move over and let me lay here until the next book is released.I am dead. I have died, A thousand. Deaths.

How could you, Jessica?! That ending. Why? Why?

Jessica really nailed it when it comes to this incredible series. Book 2 completely lived up to the hype, passion, and complete madness that took precedent in my heart.

I highly recommend readers to read book 1 before diving into this book.

I love seeing Natalia grow in this book past her boxed out character from book 1, which was that of a overprotected princess. In largely, this grow is thanks to Cristiano, who challenges her every step of the way. Is that what all husband do? This allows Natalia to grow into the queen she was born to be.

Readers are able to feel all the lust and sexual tension between these two characters.

The action, the suspense, the passion, the angst. Gah. Jessica has blown my heart and my mind. I am utterly spent. I am so wrapped up in these characters. I never want to let them go.

No comments:

Post a Comment