Monday, October 28, 2019

Book Review: R.G. Angel "Lovable"

"Lovable" by 
R.G. Angel


This is the first book that I have read from R.G. Angel. And I just love it when a book can surprise me and it definitely did with "Lovable".

The romance flowed nicely however, I did feel that at times it went a bit fast at first. This book packs quite a punch with humor, sweet romance, and some heavy hitting emotion and even caught me off guard which left me gasping.

I adore the nerdiness and humor as much as I adore the love between Nathan and Ale. Ale was so relatable and sweet, she melted my heart. The side characters were also well developed.

The only negative is that I would have loved to have seem more of a resolution at the end, but the epilogue certainly helped make up for it.

* ARC provided by Enticing Journey Book Promotions *

No comments:

Post a Comment