Sunday, June 21, 2020

Book Review: Stacey Lynn "Hooked on Her"

Hooked on Her is the 3rd standalone book in Stacey Lynn's Ice Kings Series. It can be read completely as a standalone novel.

Definitely a brothers best friends trope that has the perfect ingredient of hockey romance. Stacey Lynn is quickly becoming a favorite author for me. I enjoy her characters. I love her writing flow and her uncanny ability to keep readers engaged. There is a natural progression when it comes to our main characters' romantic development. 

Stacey presented emotion, a steamy hockey romance that I ate up from start to finish. The chemistry between Tessa and Jason was explosive and very tangible. I enjoyed Jason's uncanny ability to be in charge and protective over Tessa. So steamy!

This is a Friends-to-Lovers Romance. A slow burn with a quite a few very steamy scenes. I can't wait to read more in this series in the future.



***I voluntarily read and reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book provided by Social Butterfly PR and Stacey Lynn.***

No comments:

Post a Comment