Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Beautiful Burn by Jamie McGuire Review

WOW!

The boss lady has done it again!

The final book in the Maddox Brothers series was everything and more I could have possibly asked for. Each book in the Maddox Brothers series never fails to capture my attention and steal away my heart.

Tyler is everything you would expect from a Maddox man: confident, playful, charming, secy, but he also has this sweet romantic side that, aside from Travis, we never saw too much of with the rest of the brothers.

Similar to his brothers, Tyler cares for Ellie deeply and would do anything for her. Here is where it gets complicated for me. Tyler is the perfect companion but at times I was not unsure of Ellie. I wanted  to slap her when she caused him pain and she felt that she didn't deserve her own happily ever after. Ellie is definitely one of my least favorite soul-mate for a Maddox brother. Jamie McGuire once again knocked it out of the park with this one. Beautiful Burn is definitely one of my favorite book in the Maddox Brothers series and was the perfect ending to the perfect series.

Jamie McGuire Page Link: Goodreads
Authors website: Jamie McGuire Official Site 

Purchase Link:
Amazon / Barnes and Noble / Google Play / Kobo

No comments:

Post a Comment