Monday, February 22, 2016

Sexiest Man Alive by M. Clarke Review

M. Clarke has done it again!!!!

Definitely a book to purchase and add to your MUST READ list!!!!!!

I really had no big expectation for Sexiest Men Alive, but I can honestly say I'm beyond HAPPY to have read it!!!

It's definitely a roller coaster of emotions. That at points your confused and heartbroken for the characters: Nathan and Olivia.

Model Nathan Weller as Nathan Cross
M. Clarke did an awesome job capturing true love's hurt, pain, memories, and the essence of LOVE. It's not your typical love story that for sure.

Where should I begin...M. Clarke was able to beautifully capture the love and the uncertainty that comes with true love at a young age. It definitely made me reminisce my own experience.

Nathan Cross is swoon worthy of any girls love. He is the boyfriend/fiancé/husband every girl dreams taking home.

Olivia is the representation of a modern day women seeking to have it all. Placing herself above true love and breaking the heart of her soulmate in the process.

You see yourself rooting for Nathan's happily-ever after with Kelly. I was definitely #TeamKelly but as the story moved on I was begin to really move toward #TeamOlivia, especially that twist toward the end.

The final twist blew me away. Total surprise. It will definitely keep you intrigue as to what is to come in the next book.

Author M. Clarke Page Link: Goodreads
M. Clarke Official Page: M. Clarke Official Page
M. Clarke Facebook Page: Facebook
Model Nathan D. Weller Facebook Page: Facebook

What are you waiting go and purchase NOW!!! You won't be sorry, trust me.

Purchase Link:
Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment