Thursday, June 21, 2018

Divining Elise by Jody A. Kessler Book Review


Divining Elise was a refreshing blend of romance and twist and turns! 
If you are a lover of romance with a sprinkle of paranormal then I highly recommend you to
one-click Divining Elise. 

Purchase Links - Kindle Unlimited:

I wasn't sure what to expect after reading the blurb, I just new I was intrigued and had to read this. This is my first time reading a book from this author and I'm glad I took a chance. Divining Elise completely hooked me in!!

Our protagonist Elise and Rob are both in complicated situations...and yet so into each other's. Elise is a psychic and a mother of a deaf child. Leaving her past behind to start anew in Granite Lake. There she meets Rob in the most unexpected way...a car incident. Lol. However, being a psychic isn't all that is cracked up to be,  This leads Elise to be wary of trusting what she has seen in her dreams.

Leaving behind a successful law practice to open a brewery, Rob's life begins to take some consequential turns...incidents that shape his every step in the direction of his future. Especially a very unexpected future.

You've got a beautiful romance, a woman running from a dangerous ex, a hunting, psychic abilities, and a joyful bundle of a surprise. This book is one-click material for sure!!

***I voluntarily read an advance reader copy of this book for an honest opinion.***

No comments:

Post a Comment