Saturday, November 10, 2018

Book Review: Braced by Stacy Gail


Braced by Stacy Gail

NOW AVAILABLE!!

Purchase Link:

***ARC provided for an honest review.***

I really enjoyed BRACED by author Stacy Gail. This would be the first book that I've read by this author and I'm so excited to see what's to come. I was a bit hesitant to read it since this would be book two in the Brody Brothers series. I can honestly say it can definitely be read as a standalone.

The beginning was not to my liking. I felt it took too long for the story to grab my attention. As well, it did take me some time to connect with the characters. Yet, as the story moved on the more I fell for them and became invested into the story.

My heart broke for the heroine, the pain she has been through. I really didn't appreciate her mom. My feelings for the hero changed as the story went along.

I rate this book 2 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment