Thursday, November 29, 2018

Review: "Next In Line" by Amy Daws

No one can write a romance novel like Amy Daws!!
She definitely crafted a must read book!


In Wait With Me, readers were introduced to a very sexy ginger named Sam. In Next In Line, readers are introduced to Sam's story. Wink. 😉

I was curious as to who would be the lucky lady that got to take down Sam. And Amy didn't disappoint with...Maggie. Maggie turned out to be a very nice surprise. 

There are times that I wanted to shake and slap Maggie to her senses. She was totally blinded by her wants for her future that she could not see what she was worth...to someone. 

Other then that, I adore Maggie. Her sassy mouth was sharp as Sam's gorgeous smirk. I truly enjoyed seeing her grow and finally have a backbone. And her learning the importance of living life for one self. 

I highly encourage a one-click purchase!

ARC received for an honest review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment