Thursday, December 20, 2018

Book Review: Jessica Hawkins "Right Where I Want You"

Right Where I Want You
by author Jessica Hawkins

Release Date: December 28, 2018

Right Where I Want You by Jessica Hawkins was EVERYTHING I thought it would be, and yet, it was so much more!


Unlike her previous novels, Jessica Hawkins doesn't hit readers with the heavy angst, she instead takes a step back from the angst factor. However, Jessica still brings the passion, emotions, the butterfly-inducing romance.

I thought I was over office romances. But then Jessica Hawkins writes an office romance. And I had to read it!

Most noticeable Jessica Hawkins take on the office romance and how she creates such a read. One with all the feels. One with interesting and relatable characters that have their own flaws and own them. One where the thin line between love and hate combs through a realistic pace.

And all my thoughts about not wanting any more offices romances has dissolved. Jessica Hawkins truly has a gift for building characters that readers can feel connected to. Her characters have such dimension and complexity and they have no problems craving out a piece of my heart at the end of their stories.

This is one of my favorite enemies-to-lovers romances of the yea and Sebastian and Georgina absolutely stole my heart with their banter, wit, and push/pull dynamic. It's smart. It's sassy. It's everything you could ever want in a MUST READ OFFICE ROMANCE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment