Wednesday, December 5, 2018

New Release: Jillian Quinn "Keeping Kane"


New Release ➨ Keeping Kane (Face-Off Legacy #2) by author Jillian Quinn is LIVE!




== BLURB ==
Two hot hockey players
A complete misunderstanding ...
And an unplanned pregnancy

I should have known they were different people.
It was so stupid of me not to notice.
But Tucker's hands set my skin on fire as much as Trent's.
Tucker whispered sweet things that made me want more.
Trent did this sexy thing that made my toes curl.
And I was lost of them, without even knowing it.

I fell hard, but only one of them owned my heart. 
Only one of them loved me back.
And I was hoping it was the right guy...
As I stared down at the blue lines on the pregnancy test. 

In the Series:
Pucking Parker (Face-Off Legacy #1)

No comments:

Post a Comment