Monday, September 2, 2019

Book Review: K.R. Ruth "Kain"


K.R. Ruth is a new to me author, so KAIN was the first book that I've read from her, and it will not be my last. This was a story that held my attention from start to finish, I wanted to know what was going to happen next.

I know that it comes off that this book could be read as a standalone, but I highly recommend reading the previous books in the Immortal Mackays. Couples from the previous stories do make appearances and some of their plots are mentioned. Not only that, there were times that I became confused for a bit. It also provides aid in understanding the overall bigger picture.

Mia and Kain were perfect together. They truly grew throughout this story and loved that I was part of the journey. I also enjoyed being able to read from their dual point of view.

I'm excited for what the future will bring for this series and of the author.

*I voluntarily read and review an Advance Reader Copy of this book provided by Enticing Journey Book Promotion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment