Monday, September 2, 2019

Book Review: V.F. Mason "Madman's Method"


First of all, why do I have to wait sooooo long for the conclusion?! 😢😭 

*in the corner, crying to myself*

Yes, I knew going in that it was a duet and I was aware before going in that there would be a cliffhanger. I was not prepared for how much I would crave the second book release. But with my outburst done, let's move to my actual review.
This is some dark and twisted intense beyond mind blowing that I could not get enough of it. If you think that you have it figured out guess again. 

I definitely adore Madman and Cassandra. They are a one of a king and holy they are definitely unique and dangerous and so so beautiful at the same time. Their journey is quite convoluted and, as you know, not done yet, but they just work for me. There is a flow to them, it may be obsessive and twisted, but it's there and I cannot wait to see what it takes from them to get their unique HEA.

This is outstanding theirs no words it's every single thing I love in my Dark Romance. The character development and feelings are so real and written in perfect harmony and I can't wait for the next one. That ending will blow your mind. 

Copy provided by L Woods PR & voluntarily reviewed.

No comments:

Post a Comment