Friday, November 15, 2019

Book Review: Aria Adams "Torn Apart"


This is a twisted retelling of the Little Mermaid. Not at all what I was expecting. It took time before I was hooked 100%. After the initial boredom, the book had me hooked until the bitter end. Aria did an amazing job retelling and reinvigorate a classic tale to becoming one with such a modern dark twist.

Aylia is a mermaid who is under the control of her so called "master" in the sea.  Her master does thing to her that shouldn't be done. Until one day, the glass that kept her capture breaks and she takes off to see for herself. She meets Prince Edward and learns about thing she never understood because of her master twisted lies.

I absolutely loved this twisted dark version. Aylia is one amazing character who by the end has been transformed. A well written dark romance with a crew of characters that adds on the spice to this perfect recipe. I recommend reading this one of you love a fairy tale story with some darkness in it. Trust me...after reading this book...You will never look at the Little Mermaid the same way again.

No comments:

Post a Comment