Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Book Review: Liv Morris "Daddy Issues"

This isn't my first book that I have read from author Liv Morris. However, I couldn't connect with this book.

I really wanted to like this book. I liked the over all concept of the storyline. Yet, I skimmed a lot because I couldn't get myself to enjoy the read.

I do have to give Liv prop for finding a new format of retelling the single dad and second romance storyline. I truly did like the way and the adventure she sent her two main character into. I felt more connected and invested in Tessa. She was a character that added the connection of friendship.

I would recommended readers give it a try. It just wasn't my cup of tea.

*ARC provided by Social Butterfly PR in exchanged for an honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment