Sunday, March 15, 2020

Book Review: Corinne Michaels "All I Ask"


I loved this book so much. I may be a little bias with my love for this book because I have yet to find a storyline that Corinne Michaels doesn't please me.

It's a story about first love and second chances. Friends lo lovers. The book pulled at my heartstrings and made me believe in second chances. A definitely a must-read book with 5 stars.

Teagan is a single mom but amazingly woman living in a small town that treats her like a plague. A mother who isn't the best. When her Derek, her childhood best friends, and his teenage daughter move back into the small town that knew them as inseparable, old wounds are opened, new scars created.

I loved getting both their POV's. I did feel like that the flashbacks were a bit redundant. The overall flow was so natural which made this journey more enjoyable.

Highly recommend this book!

*** I voluntarily read and review an Advance Reader Copy of this book provided by Social Butterfly and Corinne Michaels. ***

No comments:

Post a Comment