Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Book Review: Trilina Pucci "Filthy Little Pretties"


Trilina Pucci has definitely outdone herself with this novel. It delivers angst, teen drama, amazing characters and a love triangle that had me hooked. Definitely delivers a modern day Dawson's Creek feels to.

The three main characters provided such an insanely addictive story. This is the story of Donovan, Grey, and Liam. Three best friends whose world revolve in wealth and power. Tested by the ultimate test of LOVE. 



Liam was sweet and loyal, opposite to Grey's hard cold exterior and all consuming. Donovan was amazing and lucky to have both gentlemen by her side. I was cheering on both Liam and Grey since each one could give her a happy ending and a once in a lifetime love. 

This book crushed my soul. Every single feeling was tortured during this book. However, I couldn't stop reading it! I had to know what was going to happen. Definitely a page turner. I never wanted it to end, but I couldn't wait to get to the end to see who was the chosen one.

No comments:

Post a Comment