Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Book Review: K.K. Allen "Through the Lens"


This is my first book I am reading from K.K. Allen and it won't be my last one. 

I truly love this books. I was impressed by K.K. Allen's writing style. It is quite addictive and fabulous. The witty banter, sassy character, and wonderful scenes that add to the slow burn romance. I couldn't put this book down for a minute. It definitely drew me in from the first page. 

Through the Lens is a beautiful story of two broken people who found each other even within their flaws. It teaches many valuable lesson of the meaning of true love. And that the outside exterior is not everything, but being able to write your story together beyond that will create the most unique one of kind love. 

K.K. Allen definitely acquired an exquisite story about a love that moves and makes a girl believe that true love is out there.  

No comments:

Post a Comment