Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Book Review: Leddy Harper "Throne Away"

OMG, this is the cutest story I have read. A superb twist on a classic princess story. I will never view the Cinderella story the same way.

Ryan is a single father, a commoner who after a chance encounter falls for Moria. However, unbeknownst to Ryan, Moria is not just anyone, she is Princess Moria. And the rightful heiress to the crown of Queen of Ilunabarra. As they continue to spend time together, they realize one thing. . . .they have met before once upon a time in the past.  Is faith pushing them together? Or putting in front of them an unrealistic future?


Leddy Harper is a relatively new author to me. She had a well-written novel with an amazing cast. The characters were entertaining and you can't help but invest in them. The banter between Ryan and Moria had me laughing and truly enjoying the story-line.

Throw Away is a romantic love story that left me with a bright smile and my heart full of joy. It has all the feels, it's romantic, it has adorable characters and a plot that will have you swooning and believing once again.  I highly recommend it to all romantic lovers. 

***I voluntarily read and reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book provided by Social Butterfly PR and Leddy Harper.***

No comments:

Post a Comment