Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Book Review: Cassie Graham "Thank You, Next Chapter"


Thank you, Next Chapter has a little bit of everything that readers are looking for! Reading a dream come true novel. Fun banter, sweet romance, adventures, and quirky to the galore. I was able to read in one sitting. Definitely an excellent and adorable book.


The main characters, Sebastian and Zona, had me on the edge of my seat. The chemistry was pure perfection. This assisted with creating a positive flow for the plot and journey to thrive.

The love from Sab is beyond sweet and cute. Readers can help but fall in love with him. Zona is relatable and truly thrives in the course of the book.

Well written, never lagged, and it never bored me. I enjoyed being able to escape with Seb and Zona. Cassie has an impeccable ability to infuse dual POV with such ease and gives the reader a better insight to each character motive.

***I voluntarily read and reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book provided by Give Me Books Promotions & Cassie Graham.***

No comments:

Post a Comment