Friday, October 19, 2018

Book Review: Chasing My Forever by Heidi McLaughlin


Once again Heidi McLaughlin brings the music back into the pages with Chasing My Forever. The
newest book in the Beaumont Next Generation series. Readers are gifted the opportunity to know more about Quinn, who captured our hearts as the shy and quiet son of Harrison James.

Oh sweet baby boy, Quinn!

Everything about this book to me was everything and more than I had hoped it to be. I have loved Quinn from the very beginning so I was wondering who would ever be worthy of his love. In walks-in Eleanora, who is truly pure perfection for him.

Readers are also privileged to the Beaumont family reunion in Chasing My Forever. We get to see everyone back in this epic love story. We also get to see Quinn's relationship with his biological mother, Katelyn. It definitely won't disappoint when revisiting with the Beaumont family. I look forward in learning more of the band members of Sinful Distraction.

Chasing My Forever it is definitely my favorite of the Next Generation books. I loved it!!

Purchase Link:

No comments:

Post a Comment