Monday, October 8, 2018

Book Review: Player by Staci Hart


All hail the queen of romantic comedy...Staci Hart.

These characters, this love story, this entire Red Lipstick Coalition gang is just...pure perfection. The relationship was unique. I loved how they started and felt their instant connection.

I enjoyed all the characters but I especially felt for Val! I could easily relate with her and I could understand her. This is the second time I've ever seen so much of ME in a heroine. I was truly able to GET HER in a whole new level. I faced all the same things she did growing up. I continuously kept on saying "BEEN THERE, GIRL".

Being able to convey a character personal feelings in the written language is truly a gift. And Staci Hart nailed it!

Sam is fantastic, I don't know where to start with him. He knows how to treat a girl! He is hot, sexy, charming, and sweet. I love how he was with Val. They were pure perfection for each other.

Unlike other romantic novels, Player, is more! Staci uses this platform to convey an important message about woman finding inner strength and the beauty one poses. It's about accepting who we are and standing tall and proud.

Make sure to purchase your copy today!

Download your copy today or read FREE in Kindle Unlimited! 

No comments:

Post a Comment