Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Book Review: Rewrite the Stars by Charleigh Rose

Charleigh Rose is the best kept secret to date!!

I been speechless, long after I turned the last page of Rewrite the Stars. This book captivated me from the very first words. It catapulted me into this world, were deception and secrets lie in every corner. Charleigh is able to create and vividly describe this whole new world that readers are anew to. This is the book to read for the year!! Hands down. 

I bow down to you, Charleigh Rose. I am truly happy I gave you a chance with Rewrite the Stars. You gained a new fan for sure!

The dynamic she is able to create between the two main characters, Evan and Sebastian, is unimaginable. They feed from each others personality that make this story unlike no other story. In one corner, we have the broody and super sexy Sebastian. Who plays and commands as he see fit. Living everyday to the fullest. On the other hand, we have princess, well Evangeline. Someone tired of her dysfunctional life and ready to see what faith has in store for her.

Readers beware, be ready for many wow moments in Rewrite the Stars. Trust me, you won't be disappointed. 

Joining the carnival has never been this fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment