Sunday, May 17, 2020

Book Review: Corinne Michaels "Fight for Me"

I can't get enough of these Arrowood brothers!!

I was captured from the first book in the series. And I couldn't wait to read Declan and Sydney's second chance romance story.

Corinne Michaels wrote a beautiful story about a second chance love that will steal your heart. It was filled with so many emotions and feels. Their past plays a major role in all their stories but it's their story of healing that you will feel in your soul.

"I love her more than anything in the world, enough to let her go."

Childhood sweethearts and couldn't have been more in love with each other, readers are introduced to Declan and Sydney. Believing nothing would ever tear them apart soon Sydney is proven wronged. Declan breaks up with her and leaves town for good without looking back.

Until now. . . and Sydney unable to move on or understand why Declan left in the first place maybe now is the time for answers. Now that he's back in town. . . let the angst begin.

"This is a love that's strong, been through hell, and has found its way back to heaven. We've battled and won. She's the prize. She's everything."

Fight for Me tells their story and it is fantastic. I just loved getting to know them and see their love resume and grow. Their chemistry and love cannot be denied but can Declan disregard his past and family secrets for the one he truly loves?

I love a good second chance romance and I can't get enough of Corinne Michaels writing. It truly warms my heart when there is history and seeing the characters overcome obstacles from their past and grow together to rekindle their romance. This book had it all!! 

Fight for Me was such a win for me and I can't wait to read more of the Arrowood brothers. Looking for an emotional, steamy, and angsty read, check this one out!

***I voluntarily read and reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book provided by Valentine PR & Literary Management and Corinne Michaels.***

No comments:

Post a Comment