Sunday, October 18, 2015

A Different Side by CM Doporto Review

WOW. CM Doporto (Goodreads) completely outdid herself on this one. At first, I was hesitant to read the book since I feared that the author would not be able to capture Raven full character. But just when I didn't think it was possible, CM Doporto proved me wrong!

This book enable me to fall in love once more with Raven and Lexi's story. Like I said I was a bit hesitant to read Raven's point of view but I can tell you that I am happy I did. It provided some closure and perspective explaining what was happening inside Raven's world. It also provided a deeper look at Raven's character. If you thought you knew Raven before than you're in for a treat!


You can read this as a standalone or with the University Park series. Mind you, the University Park series is told by Lexi's point of view. I however, will recommend you read all 4 books to really get a feel of the characters.

Until next time.

Purchase:
Amazon / Google Play

No comments:

Post a Comment