Saturday, October 17, 2015

Sorority Book Sisters Begins!

SBS is more than an ordinary book blog. It's about a journey of one person who along the way met her sisters. You won't find here any Greek letters, insignia, crest, chants, or member requirements.

Instead this sorority is formed by a sisterhood whose common goal is to inspire each other’s and create lifetime friendship with readers like us. This sisterhood is based on something else that unites every woman I have met...Our Love for Books and the Authors who write them.

I will blog about upcoming author signing events, friendship created through our common core (BOOKS!!), reviews books, and share my knowledge anything book world related.

Together, we can create a stronger community of greater fan base to our authors while helping those who recently discovered the new world of book lovers too.

Thus, creating ties that last a lifetime.

P.S. A quick shout out to the following authors for always believing in me and allowing this blog to take root in my head and now here I am. 

Thank you Heidi McLaughlin (Goodreads) and J. Sterling (Goodreads)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment