Saturday, October 17, 2015

Review of Nine Minutes by Beth Flynn

Published July 23rd 2014
“A story about a man who has loved me from the very beginning, from the first glance. The man who always was and still is my soul mate. That’s the only love story now.”
 
WOW. Just wow. It truly took my breath away. This book is so much more than just your typical biker story.
 
I love the characters and become immerse in each of their story.
 
I was hooked by the first paragraphs and I loved every word of this book. I couldn't read it fast enough but I also never wanted it to end. All the twist and turns gave for more information and dwell you deeper in the story line.
 
You will find yourself at times gasping for more, laughing, crying, heart broken, but above all you will feel the LOVE. The love that lies beneath the dust. And once the dust settle earth shattering secrets will be shared that will entitle the rawness of the story and ensure its magnitude power upon these characters.
 
I highly recommend "Nine Minutes" to anyone who does not wants to read your run of the mill typical novel!!! You will NOT be disappointed!! Beth Flynn did a wonderful job on this book and I can not wait to read the next one!!!!
 
Purchase Link:

No comments:

Post a Comment